AFIA/Feedstuffs Urge FSMA Compliance with Free Webinar
AFIA staff expert Richard Sellers will answer attendee questions while addressing questions already brought to both the industry group and publication's attention:
- When will the rule be effective?
- How are different sized companies impacted?
- What Current Good Manufacturing Practices are proposed and who needs to comply?
- What needs to be in my written hazard identification and preventive controls plan?
- How does the final rule significantly differ from the proposed rule?
- What is the American Feed Industry Association's plan for training?
The webinar is ideal for all employees in feed, ingredient and pet food manufacturing companies. Topics that affect compliance and quality directors, mill managers and legal departments will be discussed. The webinar is recommended to facilities required to register under section 415 of the Federal Food Drug and Cosmetic Act.
AFIA encourages webinar registration even by those who may not be able to attend, as a link to the recorded session will be emailed afterward.
To register, click here.