AFIA Thanks Its Outgoing Committee Members
Contact Codi Coulter
The American Feed Industry Association depends heavily on the dedication and involvement of members who volunteer annually to serve on committees that further the success of the association’s mission, objectives and programs. AFIA thanks these volunteer members and the companies they represent for their service, as many long-term projects have been tackled because of their extra efforts.
Committee terms run from May 1-April 30 each year, and volunteers serve a term of three years. Each of AFIA’s 13 committees represent the interests of specific disciplines and segments throughout the feed industry and work together on supporting activities and programs critical to AFIA’s legislative and regulatory efforts and various member services.
“AFIA could not complete its mission without the work of its committees,” said AFIA President and CEO Joel G. Newman. “We appreciate the dedication and commitment of time and resources by all the individuals who have served and are currently serving on AFIA committees.”
AFIA thanks the following 2018 outgoing committee members.
- Susan Dominy, Aquafeed.com
- Tim Reed, Reed Mariculture
- Mark Lamb, SouthFresh Feeds
- Chris Province, DSM Nutritional Products
- Scott Snyder, Clear Springs Foods
- Kenneth Vaupel, Alfagreen Supreme
- Josh Poulin, Poulin Grain, Inc.
- Kim Hager, CHS Inc.
Feed Regulatory Committee
- Jon Nelson, Southeastern Minerals, Inc.
- Cathy Rieff, Ridley USA Inc.
Ingredient Approval and Definition Committee
- Sandra Tuttle, Chr. Hansen, Inc.
- Kenneth Gilmurray, JBS USA/Pilgrims
- Pam Kaufman, Royal Canin USA, Inc.
- Jiri Kratochvil, Westway Feed Products LLC
International Trade Committee
- Douglas Hard, APC, Inc.
- Elishia Carrillo, BioZyme Incorporated
- Lina Lopez, WellPet LLC
Liquid Feed Committee
- Jeff Kafka, Elanco Animal Health
- Randy Lessman, Midwest Ag Supplements LLC
- Tim Kelly, R&D LifeSciences LLC
- Brandon Raddatz, Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Matt Hill, Elanco Animal Health
- Mike Cope, Huvepharma, Inc.
- Charlie Hofer, Milk Products
- Crystal Blin, BioZyme Incorporated
- Bob Buresh, Novus International
- Kevin Touchette, Ajinomoto Heartland, Inc.
- Juan Tricarico, Innovation Center for U.S. Dairy
Pet Food Committee
- Lance Hollweg, Armada Grain Company
- Susy Tejayadi, Nature’s Variety
- Beverly Thomas, SPF North America
- Christopher Mains, Zeigler Bros, Inc.
- Jessica Denoncourt, WellPet LLC
Production Compliance Committee
- Scott Lovin, Ag Partners LLC
- Frank Goode, ILC Resources
- Tom Staudt, MFA Incorporated
- Larry Hooper, Perdue Farms, Inc.
- Randy Henley, Tennessee Farmers Cooperative
- Mike Strobel, Westway Feed Products LLC
- Robert Willman, DuPont
Purchasing & Ingredient Suppliers Committee
- Jim Anderson, Diversified Ingredients, Inc.
- Everett Jones, Mosaic Feed Ingredients
- Wyatt Johnson, Purina Animal Nutrition LLC
- Chuck Loefer, ADM Animal Nutrition
Quality and Animal Food Safety Committee
- Douglas Hard, APC, Inc.
- Amber Krotky, MARS Horsecare US
- Eric Johansen, Wilbur-Ellis Feed LLC
- Brent Babyak, Phibro Animal Health Corporation
- Jeremy Hobbs, Hi-Pro Feeds