AFIA Thanks its Outgoing Committee Members
Contact Codi Coulter
The American Feed Industry Association depends heavily on the dedication and involvement of hundreds of members who volunteer annually to serve on committees that further the success of the association’s mission, objectives and programs. AFIA thanks these volunteer members and the companies they represent for their service, as many long-term projects have been tackled because of their extra efforts.
Committee terms run from May 1-April 30 each year, and volunteers serve a term of three years. Each of AFIA’s 19 committees represent the interests of specific disciplines and segments throughout the feed industry and work together on supporting activities and programs critical to AFIA’s legislative and regulatory efforts and various member services.
“It takes more than just AFIA staff to provide the leadership driving this association,” said AFIA President and CEO Joel G. Newman. “With their expertise and unique perspective, committee members come together to help achieve our goal of representing members by providing one solidified voice for the feed industry”
AFIA thanks the following 2017 outgoing committee members.
- Matthew Zeigler, Zeigler Bros, Inc.
- Curtis Harms, Diamond V
- Iva Gaglione, Star Milling Company
- Neil Sims, The Ocean Stewards Institute
- Moss Boone, The F. L. Emmert Company
- Steve Elliot, Alltech, Inc.
- Danny Migliorisi, Trouw Nutrition USA LLC
- James Rhea, Dehy Alfalfa Mills, Inc.
Equipment Manufacturers Committee
- Andrew Ellsworth, EBM Manufacturing
Ingredient Approval and Definition Committee
- Adam Ancelet, Phibro Animal Health Corp.
- Gavin Bowman, Novus International, Inc.
- Betty McPhee, Anchor Ingredients Company LLC
- Kevin Ragland, Mars Petcare U.S.
- Daniela Solomon, Lallemand Animal Nutrition
International Trade Committee
- Judith Bruce, AFB International
Liquid Feed Committee
- Timothy Evans, Novus International, Inc.
- Michael Hudspith, Ridley USA, Inc.
- Randy Lessman, Midwest Ag Supplements LLC
- Greg McLean, PerforMix Nutrition Systems LLC
- Ivan Pedigo, Gold River Feed Products
- Mac Weber, Provitas
- Elizabeth Barber, The F. L. Emmert Company
- Robert Jensen, Tronox
- Angel May, Mars Petcare U.S.
- Richard Bonander, Nutriad, Inc.
- Phillip Smith, Tyson Foods, Inc.
- Craig Wyatt, AB Vista, Inc.
Pet Food Committee
- John Dickerson, Cargill Animal Nutrition
- Ryan Frank, Mars Petcare U.S.
- Lars Reimann, Eurofins Scientific, Inc.
- Rand Schaefer, Lortscher Animal Nutrition
Production Compliance Committee
- Mark Daniel, Evonik Corp.
- Robert Petruzzi, LignoTech
- James Moore, Southern States Cooperative, Inc.
- Ralph Staiert, Huvepharma, Inc.
- Andy Wagner, Kreamer Feed, Inc.
Purchasing & Ingredient Suppliers Committee
- Rosanne Crockett, Sustainable Sourcing LLC
- Rebecca Cruse, Texas Farm LLC
- Stacey Homen Henthorn, AB Vista, Inc.
- Justin Stadden, The Scoular Company
- Steve Wilson, Zinpro Corp.
Quality and Animal Food Safety Committee
- Gaofeng He, Hi-Pro Feeds
- Jiri Kratochvil, Westway Feed Products LLC
- Mary Williams, Purina Animal Nutrition LLC