AFIA Thanks Outgoing Committee Members
Contact Lacie Dotterweich, Communications and Social Media Manager
The American Feed Industry Association (AFIA) depends heavily on the dedication and involvement of members who volunteer annually to serve on committees. These committees further the success of the association’s mission, objectives and programs, and the AFIA thanks these volunteer members and the companies they represent for their service.
Most of the committee terms run from May 1-April 30 each year and volunteers serve a term of three years. Each of AFIA’s 14 committees are focused on supporting the AFIA’s core legislative and regulatory objectives and/or member services. The committees oversee the AFIA’s ongoing activities, interests and programs in very specific disciplines and reflect all segments of the total feed industry.
“Having AFIA members so involved in our work allows us to have a direct connection to the needs and concerns of the U.S. animal food industry,” said AFIA President and CEO Constance Cullman. "We could not advocate with one, unified voice without the dedication of time, expertise and resources by our committee members.”
The AFIA thanks the following 2022 outgoing committee members.
- Blaine Rotramel, TFP Nutrition
- Kenneth Vaupel, Alfagreen Supreme
Equipment Manufacturers Committee
- Scott Anderson, California Pellet Mill CPM Roskamp Champion
- David Price, Warrior Mfg. LLC
Ingredient Approval and Definition Committee
- Jason Anderson, Diversified Ingredients, Inc.
- Annie Bailey, Chr. Hansen Animal Health and Nutrition
- Gavin Bowman, Novus International, Inc.
- Jodi Miller, NutriQuest
- Troy Wilkins, BASF Corporation
International Trade Committee
- Tomas Belloso, Calysta Inc.
- Bradley Getsfred, AFB International
- Bernadette Okeke, Lallemand Animal Nutrition
- Chris Province, DSM Nutritional Products, LLC
- Nick Sterrett, Omega Protein, Inc.
Liquid Feed Committee
- Cathy Bandyk, AB Vista, Inc.
- Mickey Clements, Midwest Agri Commodities
- Randy Davis, QLF-Quality Liquid Feeds, Inc.
- Curt Greer, Zinpro Corporation
- Andy Linscott, Hi Plains Feed, LLC
- James Sechrist, ILC Resources
- Ashley Harper, The F. L. Emmert Company
- Melissa Kirchner, DSM Nutritional Products, LLC
- Philip Lobo, United Soybean Board
- Jeffrey Miller, Watt Global Media
- Josh Wackler, Zoetis
- Barry Baker, Absorbent Products Ltd. Cooperative Association
- Vanessa Iseri, Kemin Industries Inc.
- Brad Lawrence, Novus International, Inc.
- Kevin McBride, Alltech, Inc.
- Raj Murugesan, Biomin America, Inc.
Pet Food Committee
- Jessica Denoncourt, Wellness Pet Company
- Ryan Frank, Mars
Production Compliance Committee
- Mark Daniel, Evonik Corporation
- Buster Freeman, Western Milling
- Brian Wilkerson, Grange Cooperative Supply Association
- Rachel Quelle, ADM Nutrition
?Quality and Animal Food Safety Committee
- Silvia Bortolotto, Alltech, Inc.
- Berit Foss, POET Nutrition
- Chris Lirette, Daybrook Fisheries
- Eric Waggoner, Adisseo USA Inc.
- David Weidmaier, MFA Incorporated
- Krista Le McGruder, Cal-Maine Foods, Inc.
- Robert King, Merrick Pet Care, Inc.